kissing asses

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today I’m hungry for a kiss
Kiss ass, I count one, two, and three…
Where are you, why don’t you kiss with me?
Together, we kiss some asses
Kiss ass, I’ve kissed so many
But still wondered
How many more I can kiss
Fat ass, small ass
They are just asses, so let kiss
But you said, you don’t feel like
You are going to do it
O.K, just do some practice
Here’s my ass, why don’t you kiss
Where is yours, so I can kiss
Kissin asses
And there is things to ask
Just, just a fast old way
Proven to make things your way
Oh, how could you master that fast?
Now, you want more asses
My friend, you already loved kissing
Ass
pissed and kissed
Life is that simple, just to kiss asses
pissed
You said, and I laughed
Sure, it’s just ass
Why don’t we just kiss?
And one two three
Kiss ass, my friend
Life, it’s just that easy

Beo Nguyen


[Source: PoemHunter.com]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ kissing asses