1st kiss

Saturday, March 14, 2009

my 1st kiss
was like a daydream on cloud 9
my 1st kiss
was so ginder
my 1st kiss
was so saccharine like cotten candy
my 1st kiss
was so lovable u gratified my craving
my 1st kiss
was so delited and awsome
my 1st kiss
was so hurried out of nowhere
my 1st kiss
was i couldnt get adequate
my 1st kiss
was i didnt care who seen i felt so easyful
for me
my 1st kiss
was i didnt want it to be missing
my 1st kiss
was that i though you were the elect as mine
my 1st kiss
i thought we would be jointly forever
my 1st kiss
was particular for me
my 1st kiss
i exigence my candy kisses

but i never though with out a doubt
it would and was you but u used me like
a used hair tie u put me on and off but now u throw me away
i thought i ment somthing the way u ment somthing to me: (
i dont kno y u keep ignoring it its just out there and you
still wont tell me y u left kris escalante: (

Tynealle Betone

[Source: PoemHunter.com]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ 1st kiss